What is Life Code Aromatherapy™?
Life Code Aromatherapy is a specialized, professional level Holistic Practitioner Course that has been designed by an Aromatherapist, Holistic Healer, and Life Coach, for Aromatherapists, Holistic Healers and Life Coaches!
This grounded, and specialized method of holistic healing is a mix of the English Method of Aromatherapy, Energy Healing, and Metaphysical Holistic Life Coaching. The goal of the practice is to bring more self-awareness to the client, while helping to bring greater balance, healing, and vitality to the whole person (mind, body, spirit, and emotions), through natural methods.
With the Life Code Aromatherapy™ method, we put the most emphasis on emotional healing, energetic rebalancing, and getting to the root cause of emotional and energetic stress, so it can be validated, processed and properly released.
As you dive into your Life Code Aromatherapy™ lessons, you will explore both the conscious and subconscious minds, as well as the physical and subtle energies that we are made up of and are surrounded by, while also learning how to bring more balance and vitality to the Whole.
Life Code Aromatherapy™ Course Philosophies,
- A lack of fulfillment within each area of of the Basic Hierarchy of Human Needs, and/or the experience of past physical, sexual, emotional or spiritual trauma can lead to negative thoughts, feelings and emotions, which, if ignored, can lead to energetic imbalances, which can further lead to energy blockages within the energetic and physical human anatomy.
- The physical body is a copy of its energetic blue print. Whatever takes form within the energy body, can later manifest into the physical body, as either health or its opposite. In other words, stress and “dis-ease” within the energy field, can later manifest as stress and physical “dis-ease”, such as aches and discomfort within the physical body. Additionally, a traumatic memory stored within the conscious and/or subconscious mind can resurface and re-trigger emotions through thought, leading to a continued stress reaction, which then can repeatedly and negatively impact the physical body.
- Prevention vs. Treatment: If we can pinpoint the root cause of stress, understand the triggers, prioritize emotional and energetic healing, improve our mindset, reverse our negative behaviors and limiting beliefs, and release the energetic imbalances early, we may be able to help to re-establish harmony within the whole person, prior to any physical manifestation of
dis-easeoccurring, as a result of possible energetic and emotional neglect.
How do Essential Oils Tie in?
Aromatherapy is a beautiful, main theme of this course, and will act as your main holistic tool for coaching our clients through their feelings, suppressed emotions and imbalances, we will learn how to use them to bring more vibrational balance and vitality to our energy centers and the physical body on a cellular level, we will learn how to use them to help support our mood and the energy within our environment, and they will act as our client’s holistic “take home tools” to use along with the appropriate action plans that you, as their CLCA Holistic Practitioner, will provide them with.
Upon Successful Completion of this Course, You Will...
know what an essential oil is, how it is produced and how it is extracted
✓ know about the 10 major plant families
✓ understand why essential oil quality matters, and what makes them different from synthetic fragrances
✓ learn the difference between essential oil singles and blends
✓ learn how to create your own blends
✓ understand essential oil taxonomy
✓ learn about the history of aromatherapy and what it is today
✓ learn about (what I view as) the “four schools of thought”
✓ learn why there are discrepancies between MLM Essential Oil company educators and Aromatherapy education focused on the English Method of essential oil use
✓ understand the different ways in which essential oils can be used
✓ understand how essential oils impact our mood and emotions
✓ understand how essential oils bring more energy and balance to our energetic anatomy and environment
✓ understand how essential oils support the body systems during times of stress
✓ understand basic aromatherapy and therapeutic terms (educational purposes only- always use compliant language)
✓ learn about the FDA and the importance of using legal language, for public safety, and approved claims
✓ learn about proper essential oil storage and safe disposal
✓ understand aromatherapy as a practice and what certification means
✓ you will be encouraged to find your own path in using the art of aromatherapy as a tool for improved energy and wellness
✓ learn and understand the many aspects of essential oil safety
✓ learn about the different characteristics and aromatic notes of essential oils
✓ learn about essential oil quality testing methods
✓ learn and understand how to read and use GC/MS reports in order to categorize essential oils based on their chemical constituents, therapeutic properties, and safety considerations
✓ learn how to put together and create your own aromatherapy materia medica to use as your own aromatherapy resource
✓ learn ways in which essential oils can support the spirit, based on their plant part energetics
✓ learn the basic metaphysical properties of essential oils
✓ understand how to use safe practices when using essential oils topically, as well as some basic safety notes regarding possible skin issues and phototoxic oils
✓ learn how to use a pendulum and understand why it is
✓ learn the basic principles of energy healing and the chakras
✓ learn about the energies that surround us, and how they impact our mood and emotions
✓ learn how to discover energetic imbalances within the chakra system, by using a pendulum
✓ learn how to balance the chakras using essential oils
✓ learn how to intuitively select essential oils, using a pendulum and tarot cards
✓ learn about the basic hierarchy of human needs, and how this can impact our emotions
✓ understand the basis of human behavior through basic psychology
✓ understand the three main forms of stress and the many effects that stress can have on the transpersonal person
✓ learn how to remove energetic blockages from the energy body, using basic energy healing methods for both in person and distance sessions
✓ learn basic holistic remedies to support the common discomforts of stress and energetic/emotional detox
✓ learn tips for stress prevention
✓ learn tips for how to conduct a successful client session
✓ you will also be provided with additional *bonus content and helpful aromatherapy resources, located under your “extras” tab
Life Code Aromatherapy™ Course Curriculum
Module 1 – Your Aromatherapy Foundation
- Lesson 1 – What are essential oils?
- Lesson 2 – Why Essential Oil Quality Matters
- Lesson 3 – How Essential Oils are Removed from Plants
- Lesson 4 – The Difference Between and EO Single and an EO Blend
- Lesson 5 – Understanding Taxonomy
- Lesson 6 – The History of Aromatherapy, and What it is Today
- Lesson 7 – The Four Schools of Thought, within Aromatherapy
- Lesson 8 – Understanding How Essential Oils Are Used, and How They Work
- Lesson 9 – Using an Essential Oil Diffuser
- Lesson 10 – Basic Terms to Know
- Lesson 11 – The FDA, Legal Language, and Arroved Claims
- Lesson 12 – Essential Oil Expiration, Storage, and Disposal
- Lesson 13 – Essential Oil Certification, The Scope of Practice and Essential Oil Research
- Lesson 14 – Finding Your Own Path
Module 2 – Essential Oil Safety
- Lesson 1 – Three Common Skin Issues
- Lesson 2 – A Special Look Into Phenols
- Lesson 3 – Essential Oil Dilution Chart
- Lesson 4 – Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy
- Lesson 5 – Essential Oils to Avoid if You Experience Seizures
- Lesson 6 – 1,8 Cineole Rich Oils and Child Safety
- Lesson 7 – Caution: Keep Out of Eyes
- Lesson 8 – Drug Interactions
- Lesson 9 – Potentially Toxic Essential Oils
- Lesson 10 – Banned by the IFRA
- Lesson 11 – A Safety Resource
- Lesson 12 –
- Essential Oils and Pets
- Lesson 13 – Discrepancies
Module 3 – Aroma Characteristics and Notes
- Lesson 1 – Aroma Characteristics
- Lesson 2 – Aroma Notes
Module 4 – GC/MS Reports, Testing + Chemistry
- Lesson 1 – GC/MS Reports
- Lesson 2 – Understanding Essential Oil Chemistry
- Lesson 3 – Chemical Families
- Advanced Monoterpenes
- Advanced Sesquiterpenes
- Advanced Monoterpenols
- Advanced Sesquiterpenols
- Advanced Esters
- Advanced Ethers
- Advanced Aldehydes
- Advanced Phenols
- Advanced Coumarins
- Lesson 4 – Chemotypes
Module 5 – Materia Medica
Module 6 – Mood Management
- Lesson 1 – Top 4 Oils for Mood
- Lesson 2 – How to Use Essential Oils to Manage Your Mood
- Lesson 3 – Aromatherapy Inhalers
- Lesson 4 – Emmenagogue Oils
Module 7 – The Plant Part Method + Energetics
- Lesson 1 – Essential Oils by Plant Part
- Lesson 2 – How-to Use The Plant Part Method
Module 8 – Metaphysical Properties
- Lesson 1 – The Basic Metaphysical Properties of Essential Oils
Module 9 – Topical Use + Therapeutic Blending
- Lesson 1 – Common Goals and Benefits of Topical Application
- Lesson 2 – Carrier Oils and Bases for Proper Dilution
- Lesson 3 – The Skin Patch Test
- Lesson 4 – Three Types of Therapeutic Blends
- Lesson 5 – The Purpose of Therapeutic Blending
- Lesson 6 – Understanding “Synergy”, within Aromatherapy
- Lesson 7 – Blending Considerations
- Lesson 8 – Substitutions
- Lesson 9 – How-to Infuse a Carrier Oil with Vanilla Bean Pods
Module 10 – Pendulum Basics + Ethics
- Lesson 1 – Using a Pendulum as an Aromatherapy Tool
- Lesson 2 – How does a pendulum work?
- Lesson 3 – Using a Pendulum for Life Code Aromatherapy
- Lesson 4 – Two Rules for Effective Questions
- Lesson 5 – Are pendulums possessed?
- Lesson 6 – How to Clear a Pendulum
- Lesson 7 – The First 3 Things You Should Do
Module 11 – Intuitive Selection
- Lesson 1 – Claircognizance Reach
- Lesson 2 – Using Tarot Cards to Select Essential Oils
- Lesson 3 – Choosing an Essential Oil with a Pendulum
- Lesson 4 – Intuitive Blending with a Pendulum
Module 12 – Understanding Stress and Dis-ease
- Lesson 1 – The Effect that Negative Thoughts and Emotions can have on Your Health
- Lesson 2 – Understanding the Effect That Stress can have on Your Physical Body
- Lesson 3 – Stress and Sleep
- Lesson 4 – Where Stress Gets Stored
- Lesson 5 – Chakra and Gland Locations
- Lesson 6 – Adrenal Fatigue and Weight Gain
- Lesson 7 – Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Health
Module 13 – Energies and our Health
- Lesson 1 – Understanding the Basic Function of Your Energetic Anatomy
- Lesson 2 – Types of Energies that we hold onto, that are not for our Highest Good
- Lesson 3 – 10 Common Environmental Stressors, in Your Home
- Lesson 4 – How-to Smudge Your Home
- Lesson 5 – Understanding Your Daily Psychic Experiences, and How They Impact Your Energy and Emotions
- Lesson 6 – Two Holistic Tools for Energetic Protection
Module 14 – The Basic Hierarchy of Human Needs, Negative Emotions + The Chakras
- Lesson 1 – The Basic Hierarchy of Human Needs, Illustrated by The Chakra System
- Lesson 2 – Pin Pointing Chakra Imbalances with a Pendulum Chart
- Lesson 3 – Negative Emotions, Your Emotions Chart, and Client Form
- Lesson 4 – Pin Pointing The Root Cause of Unhappiness
Module 15 – Human Behavior, Free Will + Your Sacred Space
- Lesson 1 – The Nature of Human Behavior and Free Will
- Lesson 2 – Different Perspectives on Free Will
- Lesson 3 – Motivation and Mindset
- Lesson 4 – The Importance of Personal Development
- Lesson 5 – Your Sacred Space
Module 16 – How-to Remove Blockages from The Body
- Lesson 1 – Energetic Imbalances vs. Blockages
- Lesson 2 – Where Energetic Imbalances Occur
- Lesson 3 – Where Energetic Blockages Occur
- Lesson 4 – Salt Baths for Aura Clearing
- Lesson 5 – Magnetic and Pendulum Massage for Energetic Blockage Release
- Lesson 6 – Steps for Removing an Energetic Blockage
- Lesson 7 – Following Up with Adrenal Support
Module 17 – Energetic and Emotional Detox
- Lesson 1 – Detox and Oil Remedies
Module 18 – The Basics of Holistic Life Coaching
- Lesson 1 – The Nature of Holistic Counseling and Coaching
- Lesson 2 – Your Client’s “Roadmap to Wellness”
- Lesson 3 – Things to Instill in Your Clients and within Yourself
- Lesson 4 – Legally Protected Titles and Words
- Lesson 5 – Insurance and Setting Your Rates
Module 19 – Conducting A Life Code Aromatherapy™ Client Session
- Lesson 1 – The Initial Contact
- Lesson 2 – Building a Strong Client/Practitioner Relationship
- Lesson 3 – Steps for Preparing for a Client Session
- Lesson 4 – Conducting a Client Session: Basic Procedure
- Lesson 5 – Client Logs
Your Life Code Aromatherapy™ Practicum, for CLCA Certification
(*Bonus Content, is listed under the “Extras” Tab)
Sign Me Up!!!!
This Life Code Aromatherapy Student Kit Includes:
- Petal Diffuser
doTERRADeep Blue® (5 mL)
doTERRAEmotional Aromatherapy™ System: (5 mL Bottles)
- White Fir
- Balance® Blend
- Wild Orange
- Wellness Advocate Introductory Packet
Extras, from Me:
- Free Tuition for my signature course, Life Code™ Aromatherapy – CLCA
- Our private Blossoms United Team Community (hosted via Facebook) for additional fun, education + support!
To order and enroll, please follow these instructions:
- please visit www.mydoterra.com/soulandwhimsy and click “Join and Save”.
- Select the 'Wholesale Prices' account type.
- Select the Home Essentials Kit from the Enrolment Kit Options.
- Once you have added your essential oil enrollment kit to your cart, please go to your cart page and place your cursor in the grey search box. type in the name of the additional required items listed to the left (the emotional aromatherapy collection and the list of additional single oils), and add them one by one to your cart. *Be sure to add the 15 mL sized oils to your order, not the 5 mL size.
- Once you have added all of the required items to your cart, be sure to double check and make sure that your order totals over 500pv. *This will be listed next to the total cost of your order. If all looks good, please continue on through the checkout process.
- Once you successfully check out, you will receive a confirmation email from Doterra, and I will also receive an email of your sign up!
- Once you receive your Doterra email, please send a quick follow up email to me
at:Contact Soul & Whimsy informing me of your name, Doterra ID number and the course that you qualified for, with your enrollment kit order, so I can get you set up!
- Once I receive your email, I will send you the course login in for to your course, as well some additional bonus training that you receive, FOR FREE, just for being one of my new Blossoms United Team Member!
- If you have any questions, please contact me, I’m happy to help!